Enroll in ID TheftSmart with our secure online form.
WHAT IS IDENTITY THEFT?
Identity Theft is on the rise, targeting people of all ages. According to the Federal Trade Commission, Identity Theft is when someone uses your personally identifying information, like your name, Social Security number or credit card number, without your permission, to commit fraud or other crimes. Identity Theft affects millions of people every year.
INTRODUCING ID THEFTSMART
The good news is, while nobody can prevent Identity Theft event from occurring, you can protect yourself. Farmers Trust offers ID TheftSmart, a service that gives you access to a team of licensed private investigators to help protect, detect and restore your identity.
Two ID TheftSmart service options are available to you:
1. ID Restoration - If your identity is stolen, licensed ID TheftSmart investigators will:
- Confirm the crime and determine its nature and scope
- Help you obtain a police report
- Provide a tri-merged credit report and perform full non-credit searches
- Work on your behalf until ALL identity theft issues have been verifiably resolved
- Place seven-year fraud victim statements with credit reporting agencies, when applicable
- Just $1.95/month per household with special discount for Platinum Benefits customers
2. Credit Monitoring - The best way to safeguard your identity is through constant vigilance and early detection. ID TheftSmart provides continuous credit monitoring to alert you to potential problems or suspicious activities. Credit monitoring includes:
- Monthly credit monitoring of new accounts, firm credit inquiries, payment delinquencies, public record changes and address changes
- Online alerts (as activity occurs) provided by email or offline alerts (monthly) provided by postal mail
- Monthly "no activity" email reminds you ID TheftSmart is working for you even when no activity has occurred
- All ID Restoration services
- Just $4.95/month per person with special discount for Platinum Benefits customers