BillPay Express, our online internet bill payment service, makes paying your bills quick and easy!
Paying bills online is simple and takes less time than opening the envelope containing your paper bill, reviewing it, writing a check and keeping and filing manual records of your payments. Once you've set up the service, just enter the payment amount, schedule the payment date and you're done.
BillPay Express gives you access to the following great features:
- Easy Vendor Search and Vendor Setup. Add new vendors simply by typing in the company name. If a match is found in the database, the vendor's information will be added automatically. If not, just add a little more information (vendor name, address and phone) and your account number. You are ready to pay bills!
- Schedule Payment by Due Dates. Bill Pay Express allows you to enter the date you would like the vendor to receive your payment and then will take care of getting it there on time.
- Keep Your Money With You. Your money will remain in your bank account until the day your payment is due, which is the date you choose.
- Set Up Reminders. Never make a late payment again. When you set up reminders, you'll receive a message telling you when your payment is due.
- Pay from Multiple Checking Accounts. You get to choose which checking account to pay your bills from, making managing multiple accounts even easier.
- Make Recurring Payments. Eliminate the hassle of paying your monthly bills by setting up recurring payments. This is a great option for payments that don't change from month to month, such as your car payment or mortgage.
- eBills. Many vendors will send your statement electronically, allowing you to see the bills to which you have subscribed and make payments in a single click.
- See it all at a glance. The Payment Center lets you make payments and view pending payments, recent payments and bill reminders all on the same screen.
You can access all BillPay Express features through Online Express Internet Banking and the most common features through Mobile Express.
HOW DO I ENROLL?
Complete the online BillPay Express Application or contact a Customer Service Representative and we will help you get started.
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE?
Our Online Education Center features video tutorials and answers to frequently asked questions about BillPay Express as well as our other Internet Banking services.