Access your accounts - Anytime, Anywhere.
See our Mobile Express Banking Demo here.
Mobile Express Banking is a FREE(1) service which blends the security of Online Express internet banking with the convenience of your web-enabled mobile device. You can check balances, view recent transactions and checks, transfer funds, receive Express Messenger alerts, find ATMs and more — and it's all ready to go on your mobile phone.
You can access key account information, including:
- View transaction history and recent check images(2)
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive Express Messenger alerts
- Find an ATM
How to sign up for Mobile Express Banking:
- If you are not set up for Online Express internet banking, click HERE to enroll.
- Log-in to your Online Express account at www.ftsbia.com.
- Click on the "Options" tab.
- Scroll down to the Mobile Banking Enrollment section and click on the "Edit" button.
- Enter the following information:
- Mobile Phone Number
- Mobile Phone Carrier (select from a drop down box)
- Mobile Banking PIN (select a four-digit number)
- Confirm Mobile Banking PIN
- Once you complete this information, you will automatically receive a text message from the Bank. The text message will contain a One-Time Password (OTP) and a link that takes you to a unique log-in screen. This text message should be saved until you are ready to log-in.
How to log in to Mobile Express Banking:
- Locate the text message from Farmers Trust containing your OTP and select the link within the message.**
- Enter your current Access ID (from Online Express) and the Mobile Banking PIN you selected during enrollment. (If you did not use the link from Step 1. you will also need to enter your most recent OTP.) Click submit.
- You now have access to your account information through your mobile device!
- Each time you successfully log-in, you will be sent a text message with a new OTP and link to use the next time you log-in.
** Some mobile phones may not have the technology to access the hyperlink within the text message. If this is the case, please enter https://ftsbiasecure.com/launch.asp and save it as a Favorite. Then complete steps 2 and 3 above.
How do I request a new One-Time Password (OTP)?
If you no longer have the text message containing your most recent OTP and log-in link, you may request a new one using the following instructions:
- Go to the Mobile Express launch page at https://ftsbiasecure.com/launch.asp.
- Click on the "Request One Time Password" link.
- Enter your Access ID and click "Submit".
- A text message containing a new OTP and log-in link will be sent to your mobile phone.
For additional information on Mobile Express Banking, contact a Customer Service Representative at (319) 668-2525.
(1) Your mobile phone provider's charges will apply.
(2) Certain functions may depend on your phone's capabilities.